- Type: Blood Analysis System
- Brand Name: SSCH
- Model Number: GY-880
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Function: microcirculation microscope
- Color: Black and White
- Weight: 5.2kgs
- Screen: 8 inch
- Service: OEM/ODM
- Warranty: 1 year
- Application: Clinical,hospital,home
- Input: AC 100~240V 50/60Hz
- Output: DC12V, 2A
- Name: 80000 pixels blood microcirculation
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||1pc/box, packing size: 34*30*22cm (80000 pixels blood microcirculation )|
|Delivery Detail:||5 days (n80000 pixels blood microcirculation)|
DC power source 80000 pixels blood microcirculation High quality device blood flow
1. CE certificate
2. It is colorized ,image is much more clear
3. Color Microcirculation Microscope with coaxially conjugated hand wheel for focus adjustment and transverse/longitudinal moving plane table
4. Electronic light source
5. High resolution color CCD video camera connected with desktop or laptop computer to provide sharp and stable image with perfect color
6. Fine case made of high strength plastic material, wearable and portable
The microcirculation microscope is widely used in the field of hospitals, school laboratories, clinics, etc., as the best auxiliary testing equipment. And it is also used in health food industry, as a communication platform for product promotion when, making money equipment, beauty industry.
For it is non-invasive, only to observe the end of the finger armor section, you can do the blood microcirculation review. You can observe microcirculation pipe loop patterns, the number of pipe loop, blood flow, bleeding, etc., help determine the sub-health status and blood stasis and brain / cardiovascular related diseases.
Built-in camera pixels
Brightness of the light source
X-Y double layer compound mechanical stage
nailfold microcirculation microscope monitor
colar LCD monitor 8inch(4:3)
AC input 100~240V 50/60Hz DC output DC12V,2A
Aluminum box( Size 34*29*20cm)
component of the color microcirculation detector
1) Check the room temperature and humidity. Room temperature and humidity should be kept relatively constant. room temperature should be maintained in the 22-24 degree , relative humidity about 70%
2) The patient generally take seats, keep the height of the hand the same with heart
3) Preparation of paraffin oil or cedar oil.Drop 2 drops in the nailfold skin. (Purpose prove light transmission, and reduce skin scattering)
4) Testing generally be in the morning or afternoon, and review should at the same time every day .
5) The patient should
a. Avoiding intense activity or manual labor within one hour before testing
b. Take a rest about 15-30 minutes before testing
c. Can not take any drug which will affect the cardiovascular vessels before testing
d. Does not smoke , wash hands or eat within an hour before testing
e. Pay attention to the influence of the Female menstrual
How to use:
step1: Put a little cedar oil daub on the nails and cuticles need to be test
step2: Put the finger in the slot, and then adjust the focal length and position
step3: Looking for blood vessel and to observe
Shape of blood vessel ansa :
1. nail wall distal microcirculation observation
2. cutaneous distal microcirculation observation
3. tongue microcirculation observation
4. the auricle distal microcirculation observation
5. lips microcirculation observation
6. the other parts of the microcirculation observed
7. sweat glands observed
8. hair follicles observed
9. bamboo charcoal commodity microcirculation efficiency testing
10. far- infrared commodity microcirculation efficiency testing
11. the germanium titanium micro-circulation of goods performance detection
12. ore commodity micro-cycle efficiency detection
Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in neutral white boxes and brown cartons. If you have legally registered patent, we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization letters.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages
before you pay the balance.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDU.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 30 to 60 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6. What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q7. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A:1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.